Jose Aldo vs Chan Sung (known as the Korean Zombie) as the main event of UFC 163 last August 3, 2013. Watch the video replay highlights of UFC 163 - Aldo vs Korean Zombie and decide on how you are going to rate the main event fight. It was a great fight for UFC 163 main event where the UFC featherweight Champion Aldo retained his belt by demolishing the Korean Zombie vie TKO (punches) in round 4. It was a tough battle for Aldo while defending his UFC featherweight crown.
If you can see the highlights of the fight, the Korean Zombie Chan Sung is unable to attack the Champion Aldo all through out the rounds and if it goes to the judges scorecards and decision, it would be the Champion Aldo who win in scores because he is the one who did a lot of significant damage than the Korean Zombie. Joe Aldo successfully defended his belt when he stopped Chan Sung in round 4 with 2 minutes remaining in the clock.
Title: UFC 163: Aldo vs Korean Zombie
Host: HSBC Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Weight: featherweight (145 lbs, 66 kg)
Championship: UFC Featherweight Championship title
Fight Result: Jose Aldo defeated Chan Sung Jung via TKO at round 4
Here's the complete results of UFC 163 - Aldo vs Korean Zombie:
- Jose Aldo defeated Chan Sung Jung via TKO (punches) round 4
- Phil Davis defeated Lyoto Machida via Decision (unanimous)
- Cezar Ferreira defeated Thiago Santos via Submission (guillotine choke) round 1
- Thales Leites defeated Tom Watson via Decision (unanimous)
- John Lineker defeated José Maria via TKO (punches) round 2
- Anthony Perosh defeated Vinny Magalhães via KO (punches) round 1
- Amanda Nunes defeated Sheila Gaff via TKO (elbows) round 1
- Sergio Moraes defeated Neil Magny via Submission (triangle choke) round 1
- Ian McCall defeated Iliarde Santos via Decision (unanimous)
- Rani Yahya defeated Josh Clopton via Decision (unanimous)
- Francimar Barroso defeated Ednaldo Oliveira via Decision (unanimous)
- Viscardi Andrade defeated Bristol Marunde via TKO (punches)
Watch the video replay highlights of Jose Aldo vs Chan Sung:
We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!
comments powered by Disqus